Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Wheatley's Free Fire

Check it out.

"1978 - Boston, Massachusetts. Justine has brokered a meeting between two Irishmen and a gang selling them a stash of guns. But when shots are fired, a heart stopping game of survival ensues.

Written by screenwriter Amy Jump & Ben Wheatley, FREE FIRE stars Sharlto Copley, Armie Hammer, Brie Larson, Cillian Murphy, Jack Reynor, Babou Ceesay, Enzo Cilenti, Sam Riley, Michael Smiley and Noah Taylor. Produced by Rook Films."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4158096/

Trailer!

Rock! Shock! Pop!

I was wondering what Wheatley's next film was going to be, good to see he has been able to get this made so soon after HIGH RISE. Excited to check it out.

Comment

Well that looks inauthentic, the sort of post Tarantino knock off they were churning out by the dozen twenty years ago. High Rise wasn't great, but at least it was defiantly uncommercial.
      I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

High Rise was a horribly bad film. Surprised to see him get another crack at making another film. I really liked his earlier films so I may give him another chance after High Rise.

Comment

Coming to Blu-ray on 7/18/17.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Nice throwback art there.
            "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Okay, despite the lousy trailer and ad campaign, I really enjoyed this. Yes, it has very little substance but it was far more entertaining than it had any right to be. Thought Wheatley did a great job of making this hang together.
              I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Working...
              X