Best Source for DVRs of Euro cult?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Source for DVRs of Euro cult?

I simply can't get enough of Euro cult/Euro crime, etc. and since the boom of 2002-06 or so is long over and not enough is being released (for my tastes). I figured I'd ask what is everyone's favorite source for unreleased (in R1) movies? I've seen Revok, Cult Action and Trash Palace but was wondering if there are any that are even better out there?

Hopefully, it's not against the rules to discuss here.
    "His lives inside of his own heart. That's an awful big place to live in."
    -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Sling Blade' (1996)

"Some roads you shouldn't go down."
    -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Fargo' (2014)

ZDDvisualmedia

Comment

ZDD is based in Uk, but they have some really good items and will be region free being dvd-rs

Also Europeantrashcinema has been around for a very long time

Comment

Thanks so much, this will really help feed the addiction.

Comment

Cinemageddon but they're being DDOS'd.
          "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

If you are region free there have been a lot of releases in the past couple years. I feel like we are experiencing another boom.

I used to buy bootlegs but found Cinemageddon had better versions. They get improved on regularly as well. Hopefully they'll be back soon. They are the best resource for screenshots of rare films which helps me make purchasing decisions.

Comment

Which site would all of you recommend that includes artwork on the actual DVRs?

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Horse 77 View Post
                Which site would all of you recommend that includes artwork on the actual DVRs?
                Again ZDD. The guy that runs the site pays care and attention. ZDD have art on the disc and the covers are great quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalala76 View Post
                  ZDD is based in Uk, but they have some really good items and will be region free being dvd-rs

Also Europeantrashcinema has been around for a very long time
                  You might want to send an email to him first. Tim Lucas wrote something (for FANGORIA?) about how Ledbetter quit and threw out most of his collection.

Comment

Had not heard about ETC, they were the balls back in the 90's.
                    Their website is still up and running, doesn't seem like CL quit unless he sold the business.
                    http://www.eurotrashcinema.com/index.htm
                    https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

I remember Hi-Tech Terror & ETC; the early zines were ugly as hell! Kind of wish I kept them all. ETC later because a real magazine, I think? Still may have some of those (I have a few foot high piles of film zines).

That must have been one hell of a collection to throw away! Maybe he trashed videos after transferring to dvd-r?

Comment

I ordered some Franco dvd-rs about a year or two ago from Craig at ETC so, I assume he is still up and running. Chris at ZDD hasn't really updated his site in a while, but Ive sent him emails and he has even created a few titles for me (some Franco on his site were originally bespoke at my request).

Comment

I hope Cinemagedden comes back soon. Great site for Eurocult and trash cinema.

Comment

Craig at ETC is still going, to my knowledge. He's a great guy, as is Brian from Trash Palace, who also are still going strong. I've heard good things about Cult Action, and ordered a ton of stuff from Revok when they briefly had an Amazon store, but don't know if they still exist. Modcinema is a great source for non-cult mod cinema from the 60s and 70s.

Comment

Working...
                            X