Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Code Red Releasing So Sweet, So Dead (aka The Slasher Is The Sex Maniac)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code Red Releasing So Sweet, So Dead (aka The Slasher Is The Sex Maniac)

From FB:

MORE ITALIAN HORROR!
    We Made a deal with the Italian for cult classic SLASHER with Farley Granger and Sylvia Koscinai!
    New 1080p HD is cookin' and it'll be out soon!!!!
    We know many Giallo dies in sales, especially ones that is getting bootleg, so hopefully people will want to buy this legit release and give it a try!

Click image for larger version

Name:	13909343_1128555043870337_6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	367370

So yeah, it's this one:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069186/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Interesting.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I have the Camera Obscura dvd but will be upgrading for sure. This release will have a English dub that's missing from the CO release, plus Hi-Def.

Comment

This is one if the best gialli I've seen, it's one of those really mean-spirited ones. No upgrade for me though, if the release isn't absolutely spectacular, as the DVD already looks good!

Comment

Probably will get this, since I sold off my CO dvd and this will have the dub which will complement my DVD-R of the older release which has the original language and subs.

But please can Bill also include the Italian as well!?

Comment

Originally posted by Bogart View Post
          Probably will get this, since I sold off my CO dvd and this will have the dub which will complement my DVD-R of the older release which has the original language and subs.

But please can Bill also include the Italian as well!?
          I don't think any of his Italian films he's released ever had subs, and I seriously doubt he will for the future titles he's announced.

Comment

I think CO had to use different elements to compile an uncut version so I guess a future BD will probably run shorter. Nevertheless I might still buy it, as I like the film.

Comment

Standard edition coming in Nov.

Coming November 17th from Code Red!
              Distributed by Kino Lorber!

So Sweet, So Dead (1972)
              • 2017 HD Scan With Extensive Color Correction Done In The U.S.
              • Trailers

A naked woman is found murdered and mutilated in a prosperous small province town in Southern Italy. But who killed her... and why? Inspector Capuana (Farley Granger, Strangers on a Train, Rope, Arnold) investigates what turns out to be a string of savage murders in which unfaithful women are targeted. Now the killer, who wears a black fedora, gloves, and trench coat as he stalks and photographs his victims, is becoming more relentless in a depraved quest to purge the world of what he believes to be immoral souls. Also starring Sylva Koscina (Lisa and the Devil, Hercules, Hornets' Nest), So Sweet, So Dead, the notorious Italian shocker is now presented fully authorized and in HD!

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

That's one of the few I haven't picked up yet. I'll probably do it this time. Most of the stuff left is pretty bottom of the barrel.
                Out here on the perimeter we is stoned...immaculate

Comment

Working...
                X