No announcement yet.

Mondo Candido coming from Camera Obscura

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're in for a treat. They really went above and beyond with this one. Probably their best release yet.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Arrived this morning(yay).I know what you mean,some people complain about the pricing but i think the camera obscura releases are worth every penny.They really are quality products.I cant wait for 'Tropic of cancer' 'wild beasts' 'la orca'.Iv been tempted a few times to get the awe dvd of 'wild beasts' but the screen grabs i saw for camera obscura' disc looked amazing.I just hope they get them out soon,Koch media are going to release the blu ray of 'inferno' that camera obscura produced(its still got all their work,features and transfer just different artwork) so perhaps that might lighten the work load a little

Comment

Agreed. They go above and beyond for movies that there really aren't a huge audience for. I never thought we'd see Mondo Candido presented the way that it has been on this set and the fact that it has what will probably wind up being Jacopetti's last interview (or at least on-camera interview) gives it a bittersweet quality too.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
        X