Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reel Gore Releasing

Source.

"Nico B from Cult Epics, the awesome imprint who most recently found critic and fan adoration with the Blu-ray releases of Jorg Buttgereit's NEKROMANTIK films, have just announced the dawn of a new extreme horror label.

Cult Epics honcho Nico B and film producer Steve Aquilina from 8 Films have joined forces to form Reel Gore Releasing, an even more edgy label distributed thru CAV (home of Cult Epics, Synapse, Grindhouse) in North America.

Reel Gore Releasing's aim is to specialize in newly produced gore horror films to premiere on video and digital. The first three films are VIOLENT SHIT - THE MOVIE (August 2016), a bigger budgeted Italian revamp of the cult German gore classics from the 80s, featuring a soundtrack by Claudio Simonetti's Goblin. That title will be followed by MASKS (September 2016), a German giallo gore feast from director Andreas Marschall (GERMAN ANGST). Then, it's the return of director Luigi Cozzi (CONTAMINATION) with BLOOD ON MELIES' MOON (October 2016) with guest appearances by Dario Argento & Lamberto Bava.

For more info on the label go to the Reel Gore Releasing homepage as well as their Facebook and Twitter pages. "
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I didn't even know Cozzi made a new movie...
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Yep!

Cover art for Violent Shit: The Movie!

Click image for larger version

Name:	!cid__ptjhpVQ6IWY4FhKROiI9_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	350673
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
        Yep!

Cover art for Violent Shit: The Movie!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15613[/ATTACH]
        Isn't this the remake?

Comment

Can't wait for Masks!

Comment

There's an interview with Nico here about the label where he announces they're also be releasing The Curse of Dr. Wolffenstein.

http://www.thenerdmentality.com/movi...ore-releasing/
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

According to this, the next release after Masks will be The Curse of Doctor Wolffenstein.

They also uploaded a trailer for Masks that I hadn't noticed before.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Masks looks the most interesting & Wolffenstein looks like it has good gore but that's about it. I have Masks on my wishlist on Deep Discount so if the price is right, I'll take a chance.

Comment

There's a boxed set release coming soon that looks to be just a repackaging of the titles released by the line so far.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	352873
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                  X