The Official Dorado Films Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    "Jess Franco Vol. 2 will be shipping out 02/04/20 through 02/06/20 to all the preorders who are still waiting. The picture here is the disc case contents, a few adjustments are getting finalized and ready to implement for the final run through.

You the pre-ordering customers will get 12 picture cards, 2 mini posters, 2 booklets, the disc with two films and a special video from Antonio Mayans, clear case with two sided cover art.

Thank you all for your support and patience, we feel the final product should be liked by most of you, and of course we are extremely embarrassed and sorry for the length of time this has been.

All the best from Dorado, and happy holidays!

DFI"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24000[/ATTACH]
    Since this seems to have died before release... Has anybody tried to get the money back?
    Stephen
    Last edited by Stephen; 10-03-2020, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      Since this seem to have died before born... Has anybody tried to get the money back?
      I think trying to get my money back will be just as stressful if not even more than harrassing them to get the damn thing released.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lalala76 View Post
        I think trying to get my money back will be just as stressful if not even more than harrassing them to get the damn thing released.
        I'm in the same boat. Not entirely sure what to do here to be honest.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• So obviously Dorado Films is gone and they fucked off with the money that everyone gave them for the Forgotten Franco Vol. 2 pre-order, but I just got an email this morning about VCI starting a streaming service of their own and three of the movie listed as available are... Special Cop In Action, The Sinister Eye Of Dr. Orloff and Weapons Of Death. I'd assume that these are the Dorado transfers. Maybe those Franco movies that we were for sure absolutely 100% going to get so long as we were patient, that we're obviously not going to get, will pop up there.

I've no idea if VCI has some sort of deal with whatever is left of Dorado or not, I don't want to spread any rumors to that effect, but I did think it was interesting that they now seemingly have some of their content.

https://vcientertainment.vhx.tv/
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Wild to see these clowns pop up again. I have dim memories of pre-ordering Franco Vol. 1 and waiting a small eternity for what turned out to be a very underwhelming product, both in terms of the films and their presentation. So glad I had no interest in Vol. 2 and parted ways with Dorado thereafter.

Comment

• I did order Vol. 2, gave them the benefit of the doubt when they responded to an email I sent them where they told me 'yes it's super late, we're really sorry, but it definitely is coming' and, well, mistake on my part.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I seem to recall Jared Auner saying that most of their licenses were soon expiring and that was years ago.

Comment

Working...
                X