No announcement yet.

The Official Dorado Films Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we know for sure is they have zero business publishing blu rays.
    Their VHS and DVD were garbage, and they can't seen to tell a coherent story about what is going on with their business.

I don't hold the fact their licenses are contested by another party against them, although something does seem off here..
    What I hold against them is their endless lies, incompetence, and taking advantage of the fan base of these films.
    Not to mention they can't release their titles, and when they come out they are an eyesore.

As far as licenses go, I have never heard of a company with so many titles in question.

Where is a single positive to found associated with these guys?
    I am missing it completely.
    https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by John Bernhard View Post
      Where is a single positive to found associated with these guys?
      I am missing it completely.
      I agree that perhaps they should get out of the BD publishing business but IMO your claims that they are " taking advantage of the fan base" is a bit strong. I'd rather own my copy of A Special Cop in Action ( Italia a mano armata ) (1976) / Weapons of Death ( Napoli spara ) (1977) than not. Its greatly flawed but still the best way to see these films. And hopefully fans will get improved versions of their output someday down that line thay wouldn't have happened if Dorado had never existed. I know, glass half full.

Comment

• Well, it looks like they managed to hit the ship date for the western, a post on their FB page says everything is in and pre-orders are going out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	59376392_10157541880660809_5438100076218023936_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	356029

Will they hit the 5/30 date for the Franco disc? I won't hold my breath but it'd be nice if they did.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• So people are actually starting to receive the SW set picture above. I didn't order a copy, but maybe.... just maybe... the Franco release I did order isn't so far off now.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Fingers crossed for Franco vol. 2 coming soon... but not holding my breath.

Comment

• Posts here indicate that the Dorado release of Seven From Texas is heavily cut.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                Posts here indicate that the Dorado release of Seven From Texas is heavily cut.
                I hope they get the Franco out before in inevitable shitstorm that's about to happen. I'm not expecting huge things from the PQ on that, but anything will do at this point, considering its never had a release. Please please get that out. There's a storm coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lalala76 View Post
                  I hope they get the Franco out before in inevitable shitstorm that's about to happen. I'm not expecting huge things from the PQ on that, but anything will do at this point, considering its never had a release. Please please get that out. There's a storm coming.
                  Indeed. I just want what I paid for.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	dorado.jpg
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	356550
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• The last time we heard from them was in August. The "next 2 weeks" are long gone. I think it's over 2 years since we paid for the pre-order.

Has anybody a clue, if Franco Vol. 2 is still coming from Dorado?

Comment

• Yeah, it's still coming. When? I really wish I could answer that. But they aren't just going to run off with anyone's money. It will be the disc or refunds.

Comment

• Okay, thanks Jared! I will keep my patience then.

Comment

• "Jess Franco Vol. 2 will be shipping out 02/04/20 through 02/06/20 to all the preorders who are still waiting. The picture here is the disc case contents, a few adjustments are getting finalized and ready to implement for the final run through.

You the pre-ordering customers will get 12 picture cards, 2 mini posters, 2 booklets, the disc with two films and a special video from Antonio Mayans, clear case with two sided cover art.

Thank you all for your support and patience, we feel the final product should be liked by most of you, and of course we are extremely embarrassed and sorry for the length of time this has been.

All the best from Dorado, and happy holidays!

DFI"

Click image for larger version

Name:	78995772_10158209691465809_6870496996856168448_o.jpg
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	357224
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Nice to get a shipping date, but still not holding my breath.

Comment

• I can't even remember now if I preordered it or not!

Comment

Working...
                                X