• Gary Banks
    replied
    I'm in!!

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Word on the street is that MM will be handling a domestic release.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew Monroe
    Pallid Hands

• Andrew Monroe
    replied
    Originally posted by Clive Smith View Post
    At long, long last! This really is one of my most wanted.
    Same here. Great news! I really wondered if this would ever happen. Can't think of a better company to work with than MM too.

Now, since we're rolling boxcars here, how about getting WHIRLPOOL, DEVIATION, and SCREAM AND DIE on BD as well. Then I can shuffle off this tilt-a-whirl a relatively happy man.

Leave a comment:

• Tom Clark

• Tom Clark
    replied
    Greatest home video news since the announcement of Borowczyk's Dr. Jekyll. One of the best 70's horror films and when all is said and done probably Larraz's magnum opus.

Leave a comment:

• Clive Smith
    noodle doodle

• Clive Smith
    replied
    At long, long last! This really is one of my most wanted. Peter Vaughan too.

Leave a comment:

• Ignatius

• Ignatius
    started a topic Symptoms coming to Blu-Ray

Symptoms coming to Blu-Ray

Last but not least is a title which has been rescued from the BFI's 'Most Wanted' list (the record of important British feature films that are considered lost) after the recent discovery of the original negative: José Ramí³n Larraz's dark and disturbing Symptoms (1974). Britain's official Palme d'Or entry at the 1974 Cannes Film Festival, the film was given the briefest of theatrical releases, but aside from a screening on British television in the early 80s it disappeared into obscurity. The BFI's Flipside release presents the film in a stunning new restoration along with a wealth of essential extra features, including new interviews with its stars Angela Pleasence and Lorna Heilbron, and is being produced in collaboration with the great US label Mondo Macabro.
    The latest BFI press release has a wonderful little nugget tucked away at the end of it: the negative for Symptoms has been found and the BFI are releasing it on Blu-Ray in collaboration with Mondo Macabro!
Working...
X