No announcement yet.

Dissent & Disruption - The Complete Alan Clarke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's back on track! New release date is 20th of June. So even with two delays it's still releasing within a month of the initially announced date.

Comment

Read that the BD box is already 60% sold out. I'm not sure wether or not this mean it'll be available for much longer, but consider me stressed. Don't really have that £100 to spare this month, but I'm mighty tempted. Kids don't need food right, don't they feed on like sunlight or dust or something?

Comment

I've been grinding away at this set slowly but surely. Haven't watched chronologically, but rather just picked the films that sound most interesting first. Seen Elephant, The Firm, Penda's Fen, Christine, The Road, Scum and Funny Farm. All, except Funny Farm, have been more or less brilliant. Has anybody else got this set, or a greater experience with the director, and couldmaybe recommend where to go next? I'll watch Contact next time, but after that I'm unsure of where to head. I'm not really interested in seeing mediocre films, too few hours in the day for that.

Comment

Working...
        X