Soavi's The Church & The Sect Getting A Blu-ray Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derrick King View Post
    I'm sure there will be some kind of replacement program for the blu ray.

Comment

again, the word is "might", so we are investigating how this happened, considering we did several QC before going to the replicators

Comment

Damn. Audio issues have become a problem with Scorpion releases: first DON'T GO IN THE HOUSE, then HUMONGOUS and now this one.
        Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Again then may not be an issue. I just had someone to QC it this morning and they said there's nothing wrong with it and it's these customers are playing a mono track as a 5.1 but I'm having another place QC lit tonight and this weekend so we shall see the final results from the other two places as well

DONT GO IN THE HOUSE wasnt a issue was much as an alternate dialogue track was given to me by the licensor which none of us was aware of
          Scorpion
          Last edited by Scorpion; 03-30-2018, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
            DONT GO IN THE HOUSE wasnt a issue was much as an alternate dialogue track was given to me by the licensor which none of us was aware of
            The alternate audio I was prepared for, but I wasn't expecting such a damaged track with frequent pops and crackles that becomes very distracting in the second half of the film. I was surprised that it wasn't cleaned up a little bit more.

Comment

We did what we can, it was a lot worse before what the lab was able to clean up

Comment

I really don't mean to complain, especially considering that the longer cut was one of the greatest discoveries ever. It's an essential release.

Comment

THE SECT 2-disc is back in stock at Diabolik. What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
                    THE SECT 2-disc is back in stock at Diabolik. What happened?
                    i will ask them

Comment

Deluxe Scorpion Blu-ray release of The Church is now available.

https://roninflix.com/collections/br...cts/the-church
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

For those outside of the US, Diabolik has a pre-order page up for it.

http://www.diabolikdvd.com/product/c...rsion-blu-ray/
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Severin announced this for UHD as one of their upcoming Black Friday releases.
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

SEVERIN FILMS BLACK FRIDAY 2023
                            TITLE REVEAL #7
                            The Sect (1991)
                            Director - Michele Soavi
                            4K UHD/Blu-ray/CD 3-Disc Set

Click image for larger version

Name:	401700777_853331386797303_420921176931363157_n.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	272.0 KB
ID:	423330
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Specs and art for the Severin UHD of The Church.

The Church (1989) 4K

Director - Michele Soavi

4K UHD/Blu-ray/CD 3-Disc Set

SPECIAL FEATURES:

● Webstore Exclusive Slipcover
                              ● Exclusive Booklet By Claire Donner
                              ● The Mystery Of The Cathedrals – Interview With Director Michele Soavi
                              ● Alchemical Possession – Interview With Co-Screenwriter/Producer Dario Argento
                              ● The Eleventh Commandment – Interview With Co-Screenwriter Franco Ferrini
                              ● The Ghostwriter – Interview With Co-Screenwriter Dardano Sacchetti
                              ● Lotte – Interview With Actress Asia Argento
                              ● Here Comes The Bride – Interview With Actress Antonella Vitale
                              ● A Demon Named Evan – Interview With Actor Tomas Arana
                              ● Father Giovanni – Interview With Actor Giovanni Lombardo Radice
                              ● Monsters And Demons – Interview With Special FX Artist Sergio Stivaletti
                              ● Holy Ground – Interview With Make-Up Artist Franco Casagni
                              ● Building The Church – Interview With Set Designer Antonello Geleng
                              ● The Right-Hand Man – Interview With Assistant Director Claudio Lattanzi
                              ● Return To The Land Of The Demons – Interview With Alan Jones, Author Of Profondo Argento
                              ● Trailer
                              ● BONUS DISC: CD SOUNDTRACK

FEATURE SPECS:

● Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
                              ● Audio: English 5.1, English Stereo, Italian Stereo
                              ● Subtitles: English
                              ● Closed Captions: English SDH
                              ● Region: UHD: Region Free, Blu-ray: A

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	169.3 KB
ID:	423528

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	282.3 KB