Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Severin Films With The Sinful Dwarf Blu-ray!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never seen Sinful Dwarf regardless of its reputation and its previous availability on dvd.

Comment

Severin hit the bullseye! What a fantastic release this looks like.

Comment

Wow! Thought I wouldn't upgrade this but that release looks amazing. Is this available to pre-order somewhere?

Comment

Severin has it up on their site.

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Does Severin ship out pre-orders early? I was thinking about pre-ordering The Sinful Dwarf the week before the street date.

Comment

I bought the damned doll bundle. Don't even know know why. Olaf will sit nicely with my Bergman plushie on the shelf, I guess.

Comment

Severin sent my package a week ago, so it should get here any day. Anyone seen it yet? Especially curious about The Blue Balloon, if it's indeed uncut and how it looks.

Comment

Two of European cinema's giants, together at last!

Comment

How is the Blue Balloon look?

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G View Post
                        How is the Blue Balloon look?
                        Screencaps here.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Watched the Blue Balloon tonight. It looks good for what it is: a transfer of a scratched up 16 mm print. Not much, if any, clean up done to it. The film, if you haven't seen it, is not exactly morally correct entertainment for the whole family. Nasty stuff, but shot with some competence.

Comment

Thanks for the screen caps. I have some old boot so this looks a lot better, the film has an interesting mournful and even poignant tone for a film of its genre.

Comment

Originally posted by enandalusiskhund View Post
                              Watched the Blue Balloon tonight. It looks good for what it is: a transfer of a scratched up 16 mm print. Not much, if any, clean up done to it. The film, if you haven't seen it, is not exactly morally correct entertainment for the whole family. Nasty stuff, but shot with some competence.
                              To say the least! VERY nasty stuff. Glad to see it preserved, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X