Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	365814

Street date: 8/18/15

DVD UPC: 854555004989
    BLU UPC: 854555004996

DVD SRP: $24.99
    BLU SRP: $29.99

Synopsis:

This dark, bloody, imaginative fairy tale about a camping trip that turns into deadly carnage draws on such influences as Lord of the Rings, Friday the 13th and The Devil's Backbone. The story follows 12-year-old outcast Sam who, along with his troop of cub scouts and their teenage supervisors, camp in woods rumored to house a mysterious and deadly werewolf. Inquisitive Sam, certain the woods are inhibited by something evil, soon stumbles upon a feral young boy and, eventually, his evil psychopathic mentor. But convincing the others of the danger falls on deaf ears, and soon ingenious traps begin to take their violent toll on the group. A wildly entertaining 'killer in the woods' actioner.

Bonus features: Deleted scenes, SFX reel, Short film (Blu-only), Music video (Blu-only), Trailers

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Did you see they're also doing German Angst(I didn't see a thread for that one)?
    EuroCultAV Reviews

Comment

I like the concept and will try to check this out.
      "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

I remember when it came out, it was advertised in the press here as the first Belgian horror film :)

Comment

http://www.artsploitationfilms.com/film/german-angst/

Those looking for Jorg's newest film GERMAN ANGST in North America will be pleased to know Artsploitation will be releasing the film. No date yet given, but it's in the works.

Comment

Working...
          X