No announcement yet.

Random FRANCO Ramblings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna have to make the rounds and get it - without any English option available, I don't think I have much choice. Was it ever released in any English speaking territory?

You can download subs here:
    http://www.mysubtitles.com/subtitles...ene+mirror/All
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
      I'm gonna have to make the rounds and get it - without any English option available, I don't think I have much choice. Was it ever released in any English speaking territory?

You can download subs here:
      http://www.mysubtitles.com/subtitles...ene+mirror/All
      Let me know if you want me to send you a copy, Ian. I can supply you with both the Spanish cut (which is the better cut of the film) and the Italian cut (which has a slightly different narrative and some out-of-place h/c inserts).
      'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
      'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

I have a copy of the Obscene Mirror.
        Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Nevermind. I don't.
          Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

In that case Paul, yes please! :)
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I have a different Franco mirror movie.
              Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Mondo Macabro just sent this out on Twitter an hour ago:

"Comptesse Perverse is coming! It really is.... 2012 for two more Jess Franco masterpieces"

I'm gonna guess that the 2nd title is Plaisier A Trois, given the restorations they received recently. Glad to see more vintage Franco in the works, it's been a while and if these discs are half as awesome as Sinner and Lorna were from MM, then this is super rad news.
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Robert Monell has got some nice info on these upcoming MM discs at his blog:

http://www.robertmonell.blogspot.com...ace667bd5448ce
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

A nice release of Plaisier A Trois would be great, it's the kind of film that would benefit from being on blu-ray as it's so well shot.

Comment

Some very vague news from Variety:

"As the EFM wraps up, Matteo Lovadina's Reel Suspects is closing further deals on "X-Femmes" and its Sexploitation Collection.

"X-Femmes" is an omnibus pic featuring erotic shorts directed by French filmmakers and thesps, including Lola Doillon, Tonie Marshall and Melanie Laurent.

It was acquired by Njutafilms in Sweden and Imovision in Brazil. Earlier in the mart, the pic was snatched up by 8 Films in Germany, Green Narae Media in South Korea and Ripleys in Italy.

Reel Suspects has also sold its recently acquired Sexploitation Collection of five remastered cult films from Joe Sarno, Jess Franco and Harry Kumel to Linetree in South Korea.

The Paris-based shingle has had a busy mart. It closed a slew of deals across its slate, with films including "Vanishing Waves," "The Year Dolly Parton Was My Mom" and "The Second Death," Argentine helmer Santiago Fernandez's feature debut."

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...|News|FilmNews
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Anybody happen to have an mp3 of LORNA THE EXORCIST's main theme?

Comment

I might have it at home, will check for you after work.
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I can make one this weekend if you don't. I stole the audio track from The Shiver of the Vampires and isolated most of the music into a number of tracks and I can post those too. I'm sure someone here would did them.

Comment

Yeah, somebody would did. There's a lot of diddlers here. Thanks, Todd.

Comment

What a piece of Canadian shit. I offer to do something nice and I get made fun of. I hope someone DOES want the tracks, cuz I'm not posting them. Fuckers.

Comment

Working...
                                X