Random FRANCO Ramblings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian DVD release only so far.

Thanks for posting some grabs Lala..looks good.
    https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I hope this gets a release with English subs. Legit dvd or fan subs of this disc.
      https://lightandshadowcinematicmusings.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Please, please, please.
        "His lives inside of his own heart. That's an awful big place to live in."
        -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Sling Blade' (1996)

"Some roads you shouldn't go down."
        -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Fargo' (2014)

Comment

• I hope so too. I have been holding off buying the Celestine Bluray, The Obscene Mirror, Red Lips and now this, all in the vain hope that they will get English friendly releases. I'm sure I read somewhere a hint of the above mentioned Justine on English friendly DVD, but I could be (and likely are) mistaken.

Comment

• Another Blu-ray port now available on DVD from Full Moon...

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• This picture of Franco and Janine Reynaud popped up on Shawn Cola's twitter feed. I thought it was neat so I'm reposting it here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CYqug5QWkAAIdes.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	349631
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Very cool!

Comment

• Having just finished up Severin's outstanding Count Dracula I was wondering: what are the upcoming confirmed/rumored Franco titles (not counting the Full Moon ones)??

Comment

• Preparing to watch Attack Of The Robots tonight. There's a decent french dvd out there but it's french only so I aquired it elsewhere online with english subtitles. I've wanted to check this out forever.
                    https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Horse 77 View Post
                      Having just finished up Severin's outstanding Count Dracula I was wondering: what are the upcoming confirmed/rumored Franco titles (not counting the Full Moon ones)??
                      MondoMacabro have Countess Perverse coming to Blu-ray (2 versions allegedly)

Redemption are still to release Dracula's Daughter and they also have Crazy Nuns and allegedly Tender and Perverse Emanuelle

Most likely Severin have Shining Sex and Two Female Spies with Flowered Panties (not confirmed, only rumoured), but they definitely have 3.

Blue Underground release That Girl from Rio on blu-ray

Comment

• Dracula's Daughter, Crazy Nuns, Tender & Perverse Emmanuelle, Shining Sex and (maybe) Two Spies with Flowered Panties. Good list to me.

Comment

• Be great to finally see Shining Sex with some good subs.

Comment

• I just finished reading the Stephen Thrower book on Franco, and there were so many films I had never even heard of! I am dying to see so many of these films, the blu ray companies have a long way to go still, and that's only up until the year 1974!!! Does anyone think there will ever be English friendly releases of Jess Franco's films that contain hardcore? I mean I know Doriana Gray got a release, but the others of his seem to have been ignored. Ever since I read about A Crack For Two years ago, I have wanted an English friendly quality release of that film, it sounds so funny.

Comment

• I haven't seen any English friendly release for Crack and can say after viewing it that it's nothing special, imo.

Comment

• Franco's last film can be bought at amazon.de

Mark C.
                                Last edited by Mark C.; 01-20-2016, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X