PinkY Violence IN YOUR FACE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 47lab View Post
    Recently re-watched Masahiro Shimura's entry in the TERRIFYING GIRLS' HIGH SCHOOL series, DELINQUENT CONVULSION GROUP. Forgot what a banger this movie was -- Reiko Ike at her absolute height, the anti-American & imperialist rhetoric (portraying occupying US forces as all rapists and miscreants) & the glorious finale where Ike cradles her sub machine gun like a phallus and fills all the baddies with big red holes.

yes it's a great film...my favourite of the series after Lynch Law Classroom...

I didn't enjoy much the first one instead... too mean-spirited

Comment

• Hey, is that heavy psych band that's in the first STRAY CAT ROCK film the same as the one that's in the last STRAY CAT ROCK film? The singer has the same chubby face. Anyone know their name?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshall Crist View Post
        The singer has the same chubby face.
        you are not referring to Akiko Wada, right ?

Comment

• It's legendary Group Sounds band 'The Mops', all the albums were rereleased a year or two back on CD with extra tracks in Japan, and banned track 'Blind Bird' is back on their first album 'The Psychedelic Sound of The Mops'

Adrian Jones
          Last edited by Adrian Jones; 07-13-2018, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• Certainly not. :)

Edit: Weird, this comment was supposed to be in response to the question "You are not referring to Akiko Wada, right ?" Sort of loses something out of context.

Not sure why it took so long, but I finally got around to ordering what I believe to be The Mops' second and third album. This should be good.
            Marshall Crist
            Last edited by Marshall Crist; 09-01-2018, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Man, that nine-minute song on IIJANAIKA. Jeez. It's life itself. Starts around the four-minute mark on the full-album link above.

Comment

• Any chance that you have the srt?

Comment

• Does anyone know if there has been any more subtitling of Pinky Violence films?
                  Marshall Crist
                  Last edited by Marshall Crist; 03-09-2019, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• Depends on how recent, but the newest fansubs are Terrifying Girls Highschool X3 + Delinquent Girl Boss X2 + Bankaku Rock

There aren't that many left now afaik, for those of us that doesn't speak japanese

Comment

• I desperately need those two Delinquent Girl Boss movies. Tried throwing money at the usual folks to no avail. Anyone want to exchange goods for money?

Comment

• I sent you a PM, shouldn't throw money at leechers who finds opportunities in others work which is shared for free in the first place.

Comment

• Terrifying Girls' High School: Animal Courage (1973) is very good but falls just short of being great. The cast is full of absolute stunners, led by Reiko Ike, and there is an abundance of nudity even by Pinky Violence standards. A big highlight for me is the inconceivably busty Harumi Tajima who is regularly topless and often being buggered. The story is pretty standard with the girls battling corrupt school officials but their motivations are a bit darker than many of this film's peers which leads to some very sad, skin crawling scenes. What keeps it from being one the best is that Reiko Ike's nemesis' Ryoko Ema isn't quite as badass as Miki Suigimoto is in similar films. I really dig Ryoko Ema but this isn't her best role. Another small criticism is that Reiko Ike is introduced while whistling similarly to Henry Silva's character in Cry of a Prostitute. I got a sense it was going to be used to unnerve her opponents before she strikes from offscreen but it morphed into having a different purpose later in the film. All-in-all, it's an enjoyable film that will be well worth re-visiting although its isn't quite as good as the previous Terrifying Girls' High School or some of the Sukeban films. I found the final seconds to be a howl as the filmmaker must of realized Reiko Ike hadn't been topless yet, so she pulls her top off a stares into the camera right before “The End” is displayed.

Comment

• I checked out Motohiro Torii's THREE PRETTY DEVILS with English subs and got to give a big shoutout to our own @Marshall Crist for helping fund the fan subs! Thanks man! :up:

Comment

• Thanks! I missed out on the chance to fund my holy grail, DELINQUENT GIRL BOSS: BALLAD OF YOKOHAMA HOODS, so I wanted to make sure to give something back. Glad to hear someone else enjoyed this! I found it light, but fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X