PinkY Violence IN YOUR FACE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PinkY Violence IN YOUR FACE!!!

Fantastic genre, I need to see more. I wish there were more Terrifying Girls High School films available on disc. The Female Convict Scorpion films are badass too.

Any other favorites?
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

honestly I don't know what Pinky Violence is.

Comment

This thread makes me miss Panik House.

Sex & Fury rules.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
        Sex & Fury rules.
        Yes, yes it does...and I say that as someone who is no great fan of Japanese cinema. The sequel was kinda dumb, though.
        Sad admission: I have all of the Rica films here -- but have never watched them!

Comment

Find the time. The first one is fantastic. The sequels are entertaining enough but kind of follow the same formula. I can't see anyone with even a passing interest in exploitation/drive-in/whatever movies not really digging the first Rica movie. Just the music alone is reason enough.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

so THAT's where "Girl Boss Jane" comes from....A Pinky violence movie. I've of Pinky films, never read the thread at the old board, and never looked into them. Sex & Fury...what else?

Comment

Female Convict Scorpion, the Rica series, Delinquent Girl Boss, Girl Boss Revenge, Terrifying Girls Highshool - there's loads more, but those are available in R1 easily enough.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                Just the music alone is reason enough.
                A bit like the ultra-cool score of Sex & Fury -- which once heard sticks in your head forever (esp. the main theme)!

Comment

Right, but in Rica, it's got the added visuals!
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

TERRIFYING GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL: LYNCH LAW is the cat's PJ's, and SEX AND FURY is of course awesome. Does ZERO WOMAN: RED HANDCUFFS count? LYNCH LAW has an almost Spaghetti Western feel at times (the characters are all so iconic and mythical).

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Miller View Post
                      Does ZERO WOMAN: RED HANDCUFFS count?
                      Yes.

It's funny how I see so much and forget so much but that I remember very well. I remember how much it pissed me off because the character was so not tough. She let herself get kidnappped... let herself get raped... what the hell?! And I so wanted to like it because she's my favorite chick from TGHS:LLC!

*sigh*

PS... I should watch Sex and Fury again... I don't remember it very well.
                      Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post
                        Yes.

I remember how much it pissed me off because the character was so not tough. She let herself get kidnappped... let herself get raped... what the hell?! And I so wanted to like it because she's my favorite chick from TGHS:LLC!

*sigh*
                        Me too, it almost felt like a set-up, as in "how could she be such a wimp?", but the overall style of the film won me over.

S&F has the best slo-mo nude sword fight scene ever. Ok, maybe the only one ever, but given the genre, I somehow doubt it!

Comment

Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post
                          PS... I should watch Sex and Fury again... I don't remember it very well.
                          Wait til I get over there in like a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Jordan View Post
                            Wait til I get over there in like a month.
                            Ew. I'm not watching sexy movies with you.
                            Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

:( I didn't mean it like that. I just thought it would be something to watch. Man...

...man...

Comment

Working...
                              X