Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO TEARS FOR THE DEAD aka Crying Man - Dir. Lee Jeong Beom (2014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO TEARS FOR THE DEAD aka Crying Man - Dir. Lee Jeong Beom (2014)

The director of MAN FROM NOWHERE is back with another action thriller starring Jang Dong Gun in the lead as professional assassin who falls in love with his intended target. Does Jang Dong Gun's back tattoo say "crack whore?"

http://www.firstshowing.net/2014/ind...e-dead-teaser/

Does Jang Dong Gun's back tattoo say "crack whore?"
    It looks like it might say " I am crack whore" ...which is a strange co incidence as I have the EXACT same tattoo on my back !!!

Comment

Originally posted by sukebanboy View Post
      It looks like it might say " I am crack whore" ...which is a strange co incidence as I have the EXACT same tattoo on my back !!!

I can understand if the tat said "I <3 crack whores" because who doesn't right? :p I'm old school but I believe tats should be the province of criminals and desperados or as a rite of passage like they were in the old days. Everyone and their mom has one now and tats are now viewed as some type of fashion statement or a way to accessorize their bodies.

Nothing says "professional hitman" like some cheap looking tattoos with dated Celtic and barbed wire designs.

Comment

Agree with all those points 47 LAB....and I just wan to clear up that I DID get my "I am crack whore" as a rite of passage into the criminal underworld....but I dont want to get into that!!!

Nothing says "professional hitman" like some cheap looking tattoos with dated Celtic and barbed wire designs.
        Agreed...and nothing says "professional hitman" than a pretty boy non-actor trying hard to control his conflicting emotions whilst on a job!!!

You just cant get the staff these days!!

Comment

Criminal underworld? Good lord man, here I thought you were just some film geek all this time.

Personally, I would've liked to see Jo In Sung play the hitman but Jang Dong Gun is a decent actor and has played some good roles like FRIEND in the past. well to be fair, I think Won Bin is 10X the pretty boy that Jang Dong Gun is and for a "flower boy" he has acquitted himself quite well playing rugged masculine characters in THE MAN FROM NOWHERE, MY BROTHER & playing the retard son in MOTHER. Gotta give him credit for taking on roles that go against his flower boy looks and also I'm glad he's not wasting his time with insipid romantic comedies either.

Comment

Working...
          X