No announcement yet.

Why Don't You Play In Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was quite fun this. A bit "all over the place" and could have used some trimming to be quite honest. (Like at least 30 minutes) But I kind of liked it. I laughed some and could not help myself but liking the characters and tone in it. And as you said, the opening is fantastic, and it kind of just goes steadily downhill from there.

As for the running time, it is 115 mins, and it ends without ending credits. Just with a The End sign. I assume the 115<-119 is due to PAL speedup.

Sadly, you were not quoted on the Swedish cover, as it only has a blurb from the Hollywood Reporter on its cover. :(
    "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

Wow, so they really did put out the 119 min version (and yes, I'm sure the difference is due to PAL). Thanks for the confirmation!

I have no idea what exactly is the difference, though. Well, the end credits, but that would only be about 3-4 min, so that leaves another 7-8 min. I can only assume the cutting is for the better, though, as the film is over-long anyway.

The Finnish distributor often quotes me because I'm the only person who writes about films like this in Finnish
      Takuma
      Last edited by Takuma; 11-20-2014, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X