X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terror Vision Releasing Cube

Pre-order page:

https://www.terror-vision.com/store/cube-blu-ray

Director Vincenzo Natali’s Cube blazed across film festival screens in 1997, garnering awards around the globe before settling into wild success on home video. The inventive shocker initiated a wave of deadly trap horror films and spawned two sequels, cementing its stature as a cult classic. In 2021 Japanese filmmaker Yasuhiko Shimizu delivered a bold new take on the iconic Cube tale, making its US Blu-ray debut here courtesy of Terror Vision.

Six diverse strangers are placed inside a maze of interlocked rooms, each containing challenges straddling the worlds of gamesmanship and death. Just one footstep, just one noise, could spell the end for the group of unlikely survivalists who must work together to solve the mystery of who captured them and why.

Terror Vision is proud to present 2021’s Cube in striking HD and including a new interview with original Cube creator Vincenzo Natali.

Extras:

New Interview w/ Cube Creator: Vincenzo Natali

Trailer

Click image for larger version

Name:	347260726_1245567719659947_5845664099584188982_n.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	439.9 KB
ID:	414460
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I didn’t realize a University of Toronto student project qualified as Asian.

You learn something new everyday!

Cube is such a great movie, Natali did an amazing job with practically zero budget that it blows my mind.

I AM A COMPLETE IDIOT AT TIMES, AND SOMEHOW MISSED THAT THIS WAS A REMAKE. THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ERROR HAVE BEEN SACKED.
    Darcy Parker
    Last edited by Darcy Parker; 05-19-2023, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy Parker View Post
      I didn’t realize a University of Toronto student project qualified as Asian.

You learn something new everyday!

Cube is such a great movie, Natali did an amazing job with practically zero budget that it blows my mind.
      "In 2021 Japanese filmmaker Yasuhiko Shimizu delivered a bold new take on the iconic Cube tale, making its US Blu-ray debut here courtesy of Terror Vision."

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13975458/

Last time I checked, Japan was still part of Asia.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post

"In 2021 Japanese filmmaker Yasuhiko Shimizu delivered a bold new take on the iconic Cube tale, making its US Blu-ray debut here courtesy of Terror Vision."

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13975458/

Last time I checked, Japan was still part of Asia.
        Whoops. Serves me right for posting when I have a migraine.

Sorry, Ian!

Comment

I thought this was the original film and was excited. Not familoar with this sequel but it looks intriguing.

Comment

Working...
          X