• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinocchio 964

I noticed that Pinocchio 964 is getting Blu Ray from Media Blasters:

https://www.diabolikdvd.com/product/...-ray-preorder/

Cautiously optimistic.
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

This movie's so gross. All I can remember is people eating garbage.
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Never seen this, didn't know MB were still around.

Comment

I didn't originally intend to upgrade to BD because the DVD from Unearthed Films still holds up well and MB has a bad track record full of low quality upscales. However...

Click image for larger version  Name:	3WTjdGI3_o.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.7 KB ID:	396509

Click image for larger version  Name:	ZzNgwegg_o.jpg Views:	0 Size:	84.5 KB ID:	396510

There's some impressive stuff in the film that's reminiscent of early Shinya Tsukamoto and Sogo Ishii. But of course there's also that 5 minute long puking scene.

Comment

must have been drunk when i watched this one. foggy memories of this. don't remember being impressed. don't remember puking or garbage. remember running and a female character.

think i'll give this one another shot when Media Blasters gets it out

Comment

Originally posted by JLG View Post
            must have been drunk when i watched this one. foggy memories of this. don't remember being impressed. don't remember puking or garbage. remember running and a female character.
            There's also the endless yelling.
            Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

I'm going to have to go back and read my review of it to know if I liked it or not lol

Comment

I wrote to Media Blasters about their release plans for this insane cyberpunk flick. They are currently working on it( from a 16mm negative apparently). I asked about a possible 4k UHD, but as of now, it will only be on blu ray.

Comment

About eighty seconds in he notes that Pinocchio 964 is still in progress and then we get the Zombie Ass announcement and trailer.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                  X