• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    It looks like Eureka used Tony Stella's artwork on their Meals On Wheels release without his permission, the signature is even visible in the booklet. He's understandably raising a fuss on twitter right now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	D-_b3u9WkAALprr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	356377

Leave a comment:

• Alison Jane
    Girl Boss Jane

• Alison Jane
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    We do, in fact I said on Sunday 'we should watch the Armor Of God movies, cause they're like Jackie Chan doing Raiders Of The Lost Ark' movies, hah.
    I thought it sounded familiar.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    We do, in fact I said on Sunday 'we should watch the Armor Of God movies, cause they're like Jackie Chan doing Raiders Of The Lost Ark' movies, hah.

Leave a comment:

• Alison Jane
    Girl Boss Jane

• Alison Jane
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott View Post
    Allison, you guys need to watch the ARMOUR OF GOD movies. It's Jackie as an Indiana Jones type character. They are a lot of fun.
    I'll see if we have it or if Ian knows of it. :up:

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    Intellectual Carrot

• Scott
    replied
    Allison, you guys need to watch the ARMOUR OF GOD movies. It's Jackie as an Indiana Jones type character. They are a lot of fun.

Leave a comment:

• Alison Jane
    Girl Boss Jane

• Alison Jane
    replied
    As amazing as his martial arts skills are, having now seen more of his stuff, I have to say he's an action star in the most genuine sense of the term. I had only seen stuff like Rumble in the Bronx and Rush Hour before I knew Ian, but his 70s and 80s stuff is truly amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Got around to Police Story 2 over the weekend. Another one I hadn't seen in a few years. Not as good as the original but still a very solid film. That finale in the fireworks factory is gold.

And man, the outtakes at the end, when Jackie cuts his head open and that other dude wipes the blood away - ouch. The things that these guys put their bodies through, it's insane.

Leave a comment:

• 47lab
    replied
    I already pre-ordered this and I'm still waiting for my Takeshi Kitano 1/6 as well as my HEX Shaw Brothers figures to be released. Both are past their release dates.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    I posted this in the toys thread but it should live here too.

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...ice-story.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	D95xFo5X4AMWBfJ.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	356306

Also those extras on the Criterion Police Story are pretty great. Started going through it all this weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it. Will get to the sequel in the coming days.

Leave a comment:

• 47lab
    replied
    So no one has to backtrack through this entire thread to find the 4 JC movies we're discussing. The 4 are MIRACLES, DRAGONS FOREVER, CRIME STORY & THE PROTECTOR.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    88 confirmed on FB that the 4 new JC titles are going to be released in October/November this year.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Jackie also shows up in this. He's keeping busy.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Chinese language trailer for the upcoming release of Vanguard.

Also, I just started reading Jackie's autobiography last night. It's a fun read so far.

Leave a comment:

• 47lab
    replied
    Looks like just the international cut is featured and not the longer cut for the Asian markets.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Umbrella has Who Am I slated for Blu-ray soon.

https://www.umbrellaent.com.au/comin...i-blu-ray.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X