No announcement yet.

The Jackie Chan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to this article, Jackie's next project will be The Foreigner.

"In the film, based on a novel by Stephen Leather, Jackie Chan would play a humble restaurant owner who is pushed to violence after a band of terrorists take his daughter's life in an attack."
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Sounds like a Chinese themed version of that Liam Neeson classic TAKEN ...well... only if Jackie was previously CIA trained before becoming a humble restaurant owner....

I would really like it if Jackie did something TOTALLY out of the blue and unlike anything else....

Comment

• Coming to Blu-ray from WB in Oct!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1d5CrZB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	348428

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=263148
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Cover art for the Well Go USA release coming 8/11/15.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Medium Rare Entertainment in the UK are releasing Armour Of God on Blu-ray in Sept.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Armour...lu-ray/130250/

Probably another Fortune Star upscale, but maybe not...
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Let us hope not. I need it to compliment my Blu of Operation Condor!
              "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

• 12/22/15 through Lionsgate.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                  According to this article, Jackie's next project will be The Foreigner.

"In the film, based on a novel by Stephen Leather, Jackie Chan would play a humble restaurant owner who is pushed to violence after a band of terrorists take his daughter's life in an attack."
                  I take it the title of the Leather novel, THE CHINAMAN was too un-PC for the producers.

here's recent SFX footage of a double decker getting blown up in London. Never read the novel but if they stick to a faithful representation than I'm quite interested. An ex-special forces explosives expert going tit for tat with the IRA sounds like my type of flick.

Comment

• This comes out on Blu next week in the UK from Medium Rare...

Click image for larger version

Name:	12795315_10156611135400008_4136242550215872481_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	349887
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Nice classic Jackie

Comment

• One of my Jackie favourites. Will buy ASAP. I Believe I have had it in my amazon wishlist since it was announced like a year or so ago.

Comment

• Looks like the Medium Rare Blu-ray release of Armor Of God has been cancelled (MR might have gone under, their website has vanished).
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Went and did some laundrey today. Twin Dragons was playing on the TV, dubbed in Spanish.

Watching Jackie Chan do his thing dubbed in Spanish is... weird. It's fun, kind of amusing, but yeah, it's weird.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                              Looks like the Medium Rare Blu-ray release of Armor Of God has been cancelled (MR might have gone under, their website has vanished).
                              Seems like it. A god damned travesty is what this is!

Comment

• DRAGONBLADE was on tv last night...amazing film...but not for the right reasons!!

I particulary loved the 'dance off' between the Chinese and the Romans...as well as the wtf ending...

Comment

Working...
                                X