Pantyhose Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pantyhose Hero

Anyone else check this one out? It's a pretty bizarre film directed by and starring Sammo Hung about two cops that have to pose as gay men in order to stop a killer who is targetting the homosexual population. It's amazing in its political incorrectness and will probably offend a lot of people simply because of its take on gay guys, but it's also ridiculously entertaining in spite of all of this.

There's no legit release that I know of on home video (doesn't mean there isn't one, I just don't know about it - maybe it hit VHS somewhere?) but there is a Pan Media bootleg floating around which, so far as I know, is the only way to get it. Not great quality, but at least it's widescreen.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

See what I mean?

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

And apparantly it hit VHS in the UK? Amazon's got a listing for it here. A Google search also makes mention of a release from Pan-Asia video. Either way, I think the Pan Media bootleg is the only way to get it on DVD, but I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again I'm sure.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Ha ha!! He says his bottom will suffer like that's a bad thing.

Comment

The dialogue (or more accurately the subtitle translation - I don't speak Chinese so I can't attest to the dialogue) is amazing.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Looks amazing.

Comment

Working...
            X