Centipede Horror and Red Spell Spells Red coming to bluray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjeon View Post
    I don't think that Red Spell Spells Red has been released anywhere on anything other than VHS. There's a strong supernatural element.
    Not quite right. It did actually come out on a HK laserdisc.
    2019: The only blog to survive the nuclear holocaust

Comment

It's interesting that that particular movie appeared on such a costly format, but never made it to VCD or DVD (as far as I know).

Comment

Pre-orders are live now.

https://error4444.bigcartel.com/
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Pre-ordered maddafakkas!
          "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Silly Swede View Post
            Pre-ordered maddafakkas!
            Ditto!
            (and I hope they're being EU friendly and tick the "gift" box! I really don't need to pay extra VAT and Postnord's insane handling fee - which by the way is more than twice the amount this side of the channel than where you are Silly Swede!!!)

Comment

Oh boy. I feel violated everytime Postnord/Customs do their thing. You must be even worse off!

Comment

Originally posted by The Silly Swede View Post
                Oh boy. I feel violated everytime Postnord/Customs do their thing. You must be even worse off!
                I don't get it. Same company, same service, two different prices! I checked their homepage and yup: more than twice the price on this side. :/

Comment

I grabbed one of each myself, really looking forward to these.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

There's a cool interview with the guys behind Error 4444 here:

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	error.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	404309
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Finally! I might get em in time for christmas!

Comment

Fantastico! I was just wondering about when these would launch.

Comment

Watched Red Spell Spells Red last night, pretty fun movie. The animal cruelty free version will definitely come in handy for those who are sensitive to such things, as there is a fair bit of it. Otherwise, it's a fun mix of jungle adventure, trash movie antics and typical HK black magic movie tropes. Some really neat death scenes in it and an appropriately bizarre ending. I dug it.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                              The animal cruelty free version will definitely come in handy for those who are sensitive to such things, as there is a fair bit of it.
                              Boy, I sure wasn't prepared for that scene with the green-faced man and the rooster. Yikes. That was undoubtedly cruel to that animal.

Also, there's no delicate way of putting this so I'll just be blunt: the bonus "How to Make a Successful Hong Kong Black Magic Film" was complete dog shit. A useless waste of time.
                              Toyboy
                              like a hole in the head
                              Last edited by Toyboy; 12-08-2022, 05:44 PM.
                              Now everyone can have a complete KRULL lifestyle.

Comment

Toyboy: "Also, there's not delicate way of putting this so I'll just be blunt: the bonus "How to Make a Successful Hong Kong Black Magic Film" was complete dog shit. A useless waste of time."

Amen!

The actor who tore apart that live rooster with his teeth was totally committed to his craft. The odd thing was that in the cock fight scene the chickens did not have blades on their feet. That was an odd time for the director to get squeamish.

Comment

Working...
                                X