Centipede Horror and Red Spell Spells Red coming to bluray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centipede Horror and Red Spell Spells Red coming to bluray

Error 4444 are teasing upcoming releases of Centipede Horror and Red Spell Spells Red on Instagram! I'm completely out of the loop regarding new stuff nowadays, but this caught my eye as being both very unexpected and extremely welcome.

Not familiar with Red Spells Red but I'm all over Centipede Horror as soon as that's up for pre-order.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
      Not familiar with Red Spells Red but I'm all over Centipede Horror as soon as that's up for pre-order.
      Here's what Tom Weiser had to say about RED SPELL SPELLS RED:

"Mayhem in Borneo! Exorcism! Possessed natives! Explorers discover images of devils on film when they return from the jungle so they go back to take a closer look. The ending pays off! Similar to Italian cannibal films there's lots of 'mondo' footage in this gross out flick."

I'm in. The only director credit for Titus Ho although he produced some interesting stuff like CURSE OF EVIL and some category III skin flicks like SIN OF FLIRTATION.
      Toyboy
      like a hole in the head
      Last edited by Toyboy; 05-05-2021, 01:54 PM.
      Now everyone can have a complete KRULL lifestyle.

Comment

That sounds fucking rad.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I don't think that Red Spell Spells Red has been released anywhere on anything other than VHS. There's a strong supernatural element.

Comment

A fun fact about Centipede Horror and Red Spell Spells Red is that they were both written by Suet Ming Chan, a woman. I'm not knowledgeable enough to say for sure but she may well be the only woman who wrote CatIII films. Considering how absolutely packed with great extras error 4444's release of Anatomia Extinction will be, I wonder if they couldn't include an interview with her if she's still around? I'd love to get her perspective on these two films and what led to her writing them.

Comment

The releases from this company are only available through their own site, right? I remember looking at Anatomia earlier but the $50 price tag (with shipping to Sweden) was a bit too much. Would be great if Diabolik sold their releases, as that would mean I could order more films and save a bit on shipping cost per item, but it doesn't seem as though they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaibatan View Post
                A fun fact about Centipede Horror and Red Spell Spells Red is that they were both written by Suet Ming Chan, a woman. I'm not knowledgeable enough to say for sure but she may well be the only woman who wrote CatIII films. Considering how absolutely packed with great extras error 4444's release of Anatomia Extinction will be, I wonder if they couldn't include an interview with her if she's still around? I'd love to get her perspective on these two films and what led to her writing them.
                Julie Lee wrote/co-wrote BOTH Trilogy of Lust & Trilogy of Lust 2: Portrait of a Sex Killer.

Comment

Pre-orders for both of these go live on 8/5/22.

https://error4444.bigcartel.com/
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Does anyone know whether these blu-rays are a limited edition?

Comment

probably. seems like their releases have a habit of selling out

Comment

I'd assume limited first and standard edition to follow, which is what they did with Anatomia Extinction (though it appears the standard edition of that one is sold out as well).
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Our Centipede Horror / Red Spell Spells Red Limited Edition Releases go live for pre-order next Friday, August 5th!

Comment

Does anyone know if Error 4444 ship to UK?

Comment

Do you ship internationally?

Yes, we ship all over the world.

https://error4444.bigcartel.com/faq

Comment

Working...
                              X