Erotic Ghost Story (1990)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erotic Ghost Story (1990)

88 Films are releasing the HK Category III film Erotic Ghost Story (1990) in a deluxe version in June.

21st June

Some Hong Kong announcements to finish off the evening and the first CATIII reveal of 2021!

NEW Artwork will be revealed next week.

Erotic Ghost Story (1990) [UNCUT] - CATIII
    LIMITED TO 2000 UNITS

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08X2DV1...7&s=dvd&sr=1-1

From the director of the legendarily bonkers The Story of Ricky comes an altogether more lubricious slice of adults-only action, one that more than lives up to its title.

Our ghosts are a trio of saucy spirits with nothing better to do than to deceive unwary (and/ or horny) men, but that's until all three of them get the hots for a hunky scholar. They settle down to show him the pleasures of the flesh. Except the path of true lust does not run smooth...

Branded with Hong Kong's infamous Category III rating for its commitment to carnality and starring amply endowed icon of Sino sex cinema Amy Yip (Sex and Zen), the supernatural studs at 88 Films are proud to present the UK Blu-ray premier of this soft-core classic - completely UNCUT
    Hope II & III also get released.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08X2DV1...4&s=dvd&sr=1-1
    fatboyslim142
    Last edited by fatboyslim142; 02-21-2021, 10:58 AM.

Quite an interesting choice for them

Comment

Hmm, if deluxe edition means £25 for a rigid box, postcards and a booklet I'll wait to see if a standard edition comes out. Hopefully there'll be more to it than just that.
      I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Originally posted by agent999 View Post
        Hmm, if deluxe edition means £25 for a rigid box, postcards and a booklet I'll wait to see if a standard edition comes out.
        Maybe they'll also include a commentary by some noted "expert" on CATIII cinema.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaibatan View Post
          Maybe they'll also include a commentary by some noted "expert" on CATIII cinema.
          I listened to a Bey Logan commentary the other day. I think that means I'm a bad person. In North Korea I'd be shot for guilt by association. I shudder to think what would happen to me on Twitter...

Comment

Definitely one of the best of HK's erotic film genre. The lesbian sequences are extremely hot. Like this more than the sequels, and got to see it theatrically on release.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelGuts View Post
              Definitely one of the best of HK's erotic film genre. The lesbian sequences are extremely hot. Like this more than the sequels, and got to see it theatrically on release.
              Let's face it, nobody can follow Nam Nai Choi!

I felt really bad for Anthony Wong watching him prance around like a prize tit in the 2nd one.
              agent999
              Last edited by agent999; 02-19-2021, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Been on a bit of a HK fix over the last few weeks so these are more than welcome.

Comment

Worth noting is that 88 confirmed these would be uncut on FB.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	154947765_1371721563171059_2797973975112278507_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	359534
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Thought that would be the extent of the 'Deluxe' content. I'll wait for a standard version that's £10 cheaper, if it ever comes.

Comment

Beautiful.

Possibly the best HK erotica with a couple of sizzling hot lesbian couplings and a hypnotic score.

Comment

I just received the blu ray the other day. Fantastic job by 88 Films. The transfer and packaging are quite beautiful.

Comment

Might have liked to upgrade on this, but didn't follow closely enough and now it's expensive. I guess I'll live.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall Crist View Post
                              Might have liked to upgrade on this, but didn't follow closely enough and now it's expensive. I guess I'll live.
                              88 will almost certainly do a standard edition with exactly the same disc.

Comment

Working...
                              X