Japanese custom fan subs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 47lab View Post
    kemushi is back again with another custom job. He paid for the translations and timed the subs himself. Makoto Naito's THE LUCKY STATUS SYMBOL (1972).

hey man can you make some room in your inbox ?

Comment

I cleared it out. Send it again.

Comment

kemushi's paid and timed the subs himself for Chusei Sone's 1972 RP, LOVE BANDIT RAT MAN. This was a another RP that our resident expert, @Takuma was less than enthused about and gave a mediocre rating. Of course, it doesn't compare to Sone's classic, SECRET CHRONICLE: PROSTITUTION MARKET which was released later that same year.

Comment

@lil_hatred_fo_life, your inbox is full again.

Comment

@lil_hatred_fo_life, your inbox is full again.
            Go ahead and resend it

Comment

As previously mentioned, the first (out of four) release from a very special crowdfund project made to celebrate the one year passing of the two 'bad boys' of Japanese cinema, Kenichi Hagiwara and Yuya Uchida has been released. It's Shunya Ito's TO TRAP A KIDNAPPER (1982) starring Kenichi Hagiwara.

Comment

lil_hatred_fo_life, hey man it says your inbox is full again.

Comment

lil_hatred_fo_life, hey man it says your inbox is full again.
                  Just emptied it sorry about that

Comment

Year of Toshiya Fujita continues as the next custom fan sub release is Fujita's rock n' roll flick, STATUE IN FIRE (1974), co-directed with Akira Kato and screenplay written by Eiichi Uchida. Thanks to @kagetsuhisoka funding and timing the subs! :up:

The Fujita year strikes again. This time, I present you a very strange film dedicated to Kenji Sawada's rock persona and directed by Toshiya Fujita and Akira Kato. Note that, in a way, there are some things here that would probably inspire Kazuhiko Haseagawa's artistic choices on The Man Who Stole the Sun, mainly Sawada's melancholy and the great compositions of Takayuki Inoue that convey similar moods. Thanks to shourikan, again, for translating this film, wuyi for buying and sending me the Japanese DVD and, finally, to our ambassador chapaev for patching this. I payed, timed and proofread the whole translation.

Comment

any update for this great thread? thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by tetrapak View Post
                        any update for this great thread? thanks in advance
                        47Lab changed from Member to Guest, so I won't be betting on him coming back.

Comment

For those interested, over ACM some interesting custom subs projects have seen the light over the last months.
                          - A True Story of The Private Ginza Police (実録・私設銀座警察 / 1973)
                          - The Glamorous Ghost (散歩する霊柩車 / 1964)

while a couple more in the process of been translated:

- Operation Plazma in Osaka (実録外伝 大阪電撃作戦 / 1976)
                          - Gondola (ゴンドラ / 1987)

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy Parker View Post
                            47Lab changed from Member to Guest, so I won't be betting on him coming back.
                            I see, thanks I didn't notice that.

Originally posted by metalosaurio View Post
                            For those interested, over ACM some interesting custom subs projects have seen the light over the last months.
                            - A True Story of The Private Ginza Police (実録・私設銀座警察 / 1973)
                            - The Glamorous Ghost (散歩する霊柩車 / 1964)

while a couple more in the process of been translated:

- Operation Plazma in Osaka (実録外伝 大阪電撃作戦 / 1976)
                            - Gondola (ゴンドラ / 1987)
                            Thank you very much... cool to hear about Operaztion Plazma in Osaka

Comment

Working...
                            X