Japanese custom fan subs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese custom fan subs

As many of you know, ADC used to put out awesome custom fansubs of Japanese films. ADC is gone but the spirit still lives on and Kemushi and his team are still at it. Last year, I got to watch a lot of Tatsumi Kumashiro stuff that I would've never seen without English subs thanks to that subbing group. Well, this year they have proclaimed 2020 to be year of Toshiya Fujita & have already funded subs AUGUST SCENT OF EROS with many more on the way. So I thought I would list some of the films they have fully funded and subbed of late and those that are still in the funding process.

Finished:

Code:
    1) Wet Lust: Opening the Tulip (1975)
    2) Love in a Small Room (1975)
    3) Dannoura Pillow War (1977)
    4) Immoral: Indecent Relations (1995)
    5) Three Pretty Devils (1970) *
    6) Did the Red Bird Escape? (1973)
    7) Sex Up And Down (1972)
    8) Scent of Eros in August (1972)
    9) Hot Springs Pimp Geisha (1969)
    10)Seduction of Eros (1972)
    11)The Violent Money Network (1975)
    * you might remember this one as it was our own @Marshall Crist who helped fund the subs. :up:

Funded awaiting completion:

Toshiya Fujita - SO SOFT, SO CUNNING (1979)

Sadao Nakajima - HOT SPRINGS GEISHA 3 (1970)

Still waiting to get funded:

Shin Takakuwa - A NARCOTIC'S AGENT BALLAD (1972)

Noribumi Suzuki - TRUCK YARO 3 (1976)

Yasuaki Uegaki - PINK CURTAIN (1982)

I'll keep everyone posted as to how many of these get fully funded and completed, just so you know when to search for them on your favorite tracker.

It's great subs are finally happening for all these films, but it would be even nicer if those subtitle scrips were made available for download.

Comment

Originally posted by Takuma View Post
      It's great subs are finally happening for all these films, but it would be even nicer if those subtitle scrips were made available for download.
      You are not wrong!

Comment

Thanks 47Lab, very interesting thread

Comment

Great news. Someone has pledged the last $25 for A NARCOTIC'S AGENT BALLAD. :up:

Also, Sadao Nakajima's HOT SPRINGS KONJAC GEISHA aka HOT SPRINGS DEVIL-TONGUE GEISHA is finished & available. Here's the updated list:

Code:
          12)Hot Springs Konjac Geisha (1970)

Comment

Been waiting on NARCOTIC'S AGENT BALLAD to be completed and it's finally available from a nice looking WEBRip source.

Comment

Code:
              13)So Soft, So Cunning (1979)
              14)A Narcotic's Agent Ballad (1972)

Comment

Yasuaki Uegaki's PINK CURTAIN starring Jun Miho is now available from Kemushi's subbing team from a Japanese BD Rip.

Comment

This was the final funding project for now. So here's the complete list of 15 titles that were fully funded and translated.

Code:
                  13)So Soft, So Cunning (1979)
                  14)A Narcotic's Agent Ballad (1972)
                  15)Pink Curtain (1982)

Comment

In addition to the Toshiya Fujita movies, Kemushi has announced their next project is going to focus on two renegade actors who recently passed in Kenichi Hagiwara and Yuya Uchida. Looking forward to this one!

You might have noticed that for a while now I've been bringing to you English subtitled films with actors Kenichi Hagiwara and Yuya Uchida. Since these two "bad boys" of Japanese cinema have sadly passed away last year - Hagiwara on the 26th of March and Uchida on the 17th of the same month - I'm here to propose a toast to their mesmerizing cinema careers. To that effect, I'm planning to order four movies in which they starred in: 3 movies with Hagiwara and 1 with Uchida, and I'm asking for your help. I'll be covering 3/4 of the total payment, but I'll be asking a contribution help for the last 1/4. This is basically four movies for the price of one! If interested, state the amount you want to donate and I'll PM you for Paypal details. Hope we can reach the goal!
                    Movies brought by me with Kenichi Hagiwara:
                    Bitterness of Youth (1974)
                    Two In The Amsterdam Rain (1975)
                    Africa's Light (1975)
                    Modori-gawa (1983)
                    Love Letter (1985)
                    Women Who Do Not Divorce (1986)

Movies with Yuya Uchida:
                    Female Delinquent: A Docu-Drama (1977)
                    Unrelated Murder Cases (1977)
                    Erotic Liaisons (1978)
                    Path of the Beast (1980)

And here's the bundle of 4 movies we're proposing!

Summer of Demon (1981) - Directed by Yukio Ninagawa [TRAILER]
                    To Trap a Kidnaper (1982) - Directed by Shunya Ito [TRAILER]
                    The Man Who Assassinated Ryoma (1987) - Directed by Kosaku Yamashita [TRAILER]
                    Dioxin From Fish! (1992) - Directed by Ryudo Uzaki [TRAILER]

Comment

kagetsuhisoka continues the year of Toshiya Fujita as the next fan subbed film is the final in his Folk Song trilogy, VIRGIN BLUES (RED LANTERN & YOUNGER SISTER have also been fan subbed) & is now available.

Comment

You pledge anything yet , I'm probably gonna throw down on this in the next few days

Comment

Originally posted by lil_hatred_fo_life View Post
                          You pledge anything yet , I'm probably gonna throw down on this in the next few days
                          Nothing to throw down right now. The "In Memoriam Kenichi Hagiwara and Yuya Uchida [CROWDFUND PROPOSAL]" has already been funded to the full. The Toshiya Fujita 2020 retrospective fan subs are being funded too. Wait until the next Pinku, Exploitation, & Smut funding drive 3.0 to show up. I did pledge for the last one and help fund A NARCOTIC'S AGENT BALLAD & another member here help fund THREE PRETTY DEVILS.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_hatred_fo_life View Post
                            Hey man, it says your inbox is full. can you clear out some space? I'm trying to send you a PM.

Comment

kemushi is back again with another custom job. He paid for the translations and timed the subs himself. Makoto Naito's THE LUCKY STATUS SYMBOL (1972).

Hiroshi (Tatsuo Umemiya) has the biggest penis in all of Japan and everyone who touches (or is touched by) it, is blessed by good fortune. After buying his sister a washing machine for her wedding, he travels to Tokyo, where he must help his friend Masa out of a half-million yen debt. Among other hijinks, he becomes a penis god in the process.

Comment

Working...
                              X