• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    enandalusiskhund
    An Andalusian Dog

• enandalusiskhund
    replied
    Yeah, I would definitely be interested in funding this if you guys make the process less complicated.

Leave a comment:

• 47lab
    replied
    Originally posted by shirosano View Post
    I'm Japanese staff. Evil Dead Trap 1 & 2 , There is only one existing film. And, there is only SD data, no HD data. This crowdfunding project is to make HD data of 2 films and to release Blu-ray. So, If this project is not successful, there will be no Blu-ray sales overseas. We told Synapse Films about this campaign before this project's announcement. They are waiting success of this project. Please help us.
    To be frank, the process is too complicated. Especially having to input a "dummy" address and then checking back in later and putting in one's actually mailing address. You have a good grasp of English, is it possible for you to simplify the steps and just make an English language page for overseas supporters?

Leave a comment:

• shirosano

• shirosano
    replied
    I'm Japanese staff. Evil Dead Trap 1 & 2 , There is only one existing film. And, there is only SD data, no HD data. This crowdfunding project is to make HD data of 2 films and to release Blu-ray. So, If this project is not successful, there will be no Blu-ray sales overseas. We told Synapse Films about this campaign before this project's announcement. They are waiting success of this project. Please help us.

Leave a comment:

• Wernski

• Wernski
    replied
    Originally posted by Jack J View Post
    I actually prefer part two. They should do a BD box set.
    They are; they're doing parts 1 & 2.

Let's create Blu-ray versions of Japanese splatter film masterpieces, EVIL DEAD TRAP (SHIRYONO WANA) and EVIL DEAD TRAP 2: HIDEKI (SHIRYONO WANA 2: HIDEKI)... It will come in a fancy box that can store two Blu-ray discs.

Leave a comment:

• Jack J

• Jack J
    replied
    I actually prefer part two. They should do a BD box set.

Leave a comment:

• mjeon

• mjeon
    replied
    The instructions have some gaps. Although the instructions are to add a dummy address, the form demands some actual Japanese, namely "Please enter your first name in double-byte katakana" and "Please enter your full name in full-width katakana"

Leave a comment:

• 47lab
    replied
    This is cool and all but I wish they had partnered with a North American distributor/label since they obviously want to reach the international audience with the inclusion of English subs and even went as far as to translate how to take part in the crowdfunding. It would've garnered more attention with a Western label partnership.

Leave a comment:

• Alex K.

• Alex K.
    replied
    It's a minor classic that goes apeshit at the end in a way that only the Japanese can do.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Banks

• Gary Banks
    replied
    The movie doesn't make a lick of sense to me, but I still like it anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    started a topic Evil Dead Trap

Evil Dead Trap

So it seems there's a Japanese crowdfunding campaign to release Evil Dead Trap on Blu-ray, with English subs too.

https://motion-gallery.net/projects/.../updates/25533

Will be interesting to see if this takes off.
Working...
X