• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    From Unearthed Films:

""A killer is on the loose in Japan. Young women are being horribly mutilated. Aki, a young woman who works as a film projectionist, is haunted by a childlike ghost. Her girlfriend Emi is a TV news reporter covering the horrible mutilations. Emi introduces Aki to Kurahashi, a married man with a haunted past. Everyone involved has a dark secret and something evil is taking control of them. They are pawns in a game being played by forces beyond their understanding. This eerie descent into madness takes us on a journey into the abyss and the terrible truth is finally revealed!

Stay tuned for release details. Until then, don’t miss Unearthed Films’ branded Trailer below:"

Leave a comment:

• 47lab
    replied
    Originally posted by mjeon View Post
    My set arrived today. I haven't played the discs, but so far I am delighted.
    Can you still order through them?

Leave a comment:

• mjeon

• mjeon
    replied
    My set arrived today. I haven't played the discs, but so far I am delighted.

Leave a comment:

• 47lab
    replied
    Is Synapse going to pick up the license for North American distribution as mentioned previously?

Leave a comment:

• mjeon

• mjeon
    replied
    "Shipment is scheduled for 27th (Friday) and 28th (Saturday) next week." according to Google Translate

Leave a comment:

• 47lab
    replied
    Cool. Hopefully shirasono comes back and gives us an official update.

Leave a comment:

• mjeon

• mjeon
    replied
    I think they have met the funding goal. At any rate, the covers are up.

https://motion-gallery.net/projects/...mg-update-2725

Leave a comment:

• Matt H.

• Matt H.
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul L View Post
    I've never seen EVIL DEAD TRAP 2, however. Should I remedy that?
    I think it's worth seeing. It's a more interesting film than the original (which I don't really like at all).

Leave a comment:

• Zaibatan

• Zaibatan
    replied
    It says they will deliver the box set in December 2019, which is... 3 months from now. How is that supposed to work? Is all the work already done and they just want some extra cash? There is no way they could master, author, press and package two films in 3 months.

Leave a comment:

• 47lab
    replied
    Doh! I had a brain freeze. I just realized you were thinking about the projectionist from part 2. :think:

Leave a comment:

• 47lab
    replied
    Fat girl? You must be thinking about a different movie. It's been ages since I've watched it but I don't recall any fat girl in 3. I don't recall much but I do remember it had an annoying blue filter look throughout and a running gag with tatsuo Yamada eating all the time.

Leave a comment:

• Alex K.

• Alex K.
    replied
    The 3rd one had the fat girl, right?

Leave a comment:

• agent999

• agent999
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul L View Post
    I've only watched this once, possibly back in the late 1990s on VHS, and remember it veering into absurd-o territory towards the end. I've never seen EVIL DEAD TRAP 2, however. Should I remedy that?
    I didn't like the second one. Haven't seen the third. The commentary track from the first needs to be preserved, it's a surreal work of art on its own.

Leave a comment:

• Paul L
    Scholar of Sleaze

• Paul L
    replied
    I've only watched this once, possibly back in the late 1990s on VHS, and remember it veering into absurd-o territory towards the end. I've never seen EVIL DEAD TRAP 2, however. Should I remedy that?

Leave a comment:

• Rakesh R.

• Rakesh R.
    replied
    The address part is confusing. A false address first and then a real one when the campaign ends? That's a bit risky for me. Otherwise, I would be interested.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X