Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Bring Lethal Hunter (Arizal Indonesian Insanity) to DVD on Indiegogo

Hey everyone,

The Gents of the Gentleman's Guide to Midnite Cinema (http://ggtmc.libsyn.com/) along with OMG Entertainment have started an Indiegogo campaign to get their second co-release off the ground. The first was an awesome DVD release of Final Score from Indonesian action director Arizal.

For their second release, they're putting out another crazy-ass Arizal flick that has never seen an official DVD release: Lethal Hunter aka American Hunter starring Christopher Mitchum, Mike Abbot, Peter "The Stabilizer" O'Brian and Bill "Superfoot" Wallace!

They'll be releasing this on a Region Free PAL DVD. They're treating this campaign like a pre-order for the DVD, and they don't need much money to succeed.

Here's the campaign trailer if you're interested in checking out what their transfer is going to look like:

Here is a link to the campaign page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/l...er-dvd-release
    Christian Bates-Hardy
    Pod Person
    Last edited by Christian Bates-Hardy; 05-27-2016, 04:03 PM.
    It's all in the reflexes.

This one must have got a release in Japan as its on youtube with Japanese subs. .

Comment

Originally posted by sukebanboy View Post
      This one must have got a release in Japan as its on youtube with Japanese subs. .
      Looks like a VHS rip. Pretty poor quality.

Compared to the stuff they've cleaned up for their trailer. I'm sure this will be the release that Lethal Hunter deserves. Talking to Martijn of OMG Entertainment, it sounds like the quality here will be better than the Final Score DVD.

Comment

New perks have been added to the campaign to try and get it to the finish line.

Now for 35 euro you can have the option of programming an episode of The Gentleman's Guide to Midnite Cinema, the Cult of Muscle, Small Screen Cinema, and my podcast, Good Movies For Bad People. For 25 euro you can program an episode of Married With Clickers.

Campaign link: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/l...-dvd-release#/

Comment

I don't have the cash right now to chip in on this kickstarter, but I would in an instant if I did. I have however ordered Final Score a while back, so that counts for something I hope.

Comment

Anybody know how I can contact these guys (OMG I mean)? Haven't heard anything about my order since placing it the 27th of May. E-mails to the adress that sent my confirmation e-mail just bounce, because the domain name is misspelled (?!). I tried spelling it right but haven't got anything back.

Comment

OMG is pretty much a one man show, run entirely by Martijn Knegt. He's easy to get in touch with on Facebook, either through his personal account or the OMG Entertainment page.

Comment

Thanks. I wrote to them on FB.

Comment

I got a very fast reply and a prompt solution. A+!

Comment

Any updates on this release?
                    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Watched this for the 2nd time since it was released and, well not nearly as insane as FINAL SCORE, it's a shitload of fun. I have more respect for Chris Mitchum now that I realized that he does most of own stunts. There's a scene near the beginning where he really kicks the shit out of some guys in a small office and it's glorious. I want more Arizal on disc and I want it now!
                      Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Working...
                      X