Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ringo Lam's Wild City

From the latest Well Go USA newsletter:

WILD CITY (July 31) IN THEATERS: The long-awaited feature, seven years in the making: writer-director Ringo LAM sets his sights once again on Hong Kong?s seedy underbelly.When former cop-turned-bar owner T-man Kwok (Louis KOO) befriends a drunken woman at closing hours (TONG Liya), they soon find themselves targeted both by her former lover?a high-powered Hong Kong attorney?and the thugs (CHANG Hsiao-Chuan) he employs. Once Kwok?s underachieving half-brother (Shawn YUE) and a suitcase full of tainted cash enter the picture, the chase turns deadly, with the brothers? tense family history coming to the surface as Kwok finds himself torn between the triads and his former police colleagues.

Find Showtimes: www.WildCity-TheMovie.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	15fc364f-5ece-4c48-bd78-5ed0dc1f7737.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	365783

<a class="mimeStatusWarning" href="http://wellgousa.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b3fce0cd754994cd351645c1b&amp;id=76a8707b4 8&amp;e= 191e5044f3" target="_blank" style="color: #EB4102;font-weight: normal;text-decoration: underline;word-wrap: break-word !important;">
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Ringo Lam is my fave HK-director. People often give me funny looks when I say that. Either cause they prefer Woo or Tsui Hark or cause they have absolutely no clue as to who or what I am talking about.
    "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

I agree with you Swede...Hark and Woo made some good movies...but not as consistantly as Lam...

Hell...Lam even passed the Jean Claude van Damme test more than once in style

Looking forward to this movie..

Comment

New Well Go branded trailer.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
        X